A reliable and affordable solution for the most demanding wireless applications
The Nady U-800 UHF Wireless Handheld Microphone System is a professional UHF wireless system packed with all the features you would expect from one of the most trusted and respected wireless brands on the market today. It delivers exceptional sound quality and ease of use anywhere you take it. The Nady U-800 UHF Wireless System consists of a half-rack receiver with folding front-panel dual antennas that gives you 800 UHF frequencies for optimum interference-free performance. This system includes a U-800 receiver, an all metal UB-800 bodypack transmitter, and LM-14/O Lapel Microphone.
Operating Frequency Range: 470-510MHz (UHF, Dual Band)
Frequency Response: 50Hz – 18KHz, +/-3dB
Dynamic Range: 120dB
Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.5% Frequency Stability: +/- 0.005% Modulation: FM (F3E), +/- 20KHz normal Operating Range: Up to 250ft. typical; up to 500ft. U-800 WIRELESS RECEIVER Reception Mode: DigiTRU Diversity (Dual Antenna) Controls: Power On/Off, Volume Control, Squelch (Mute) Adjust Squelch: Adjustable (-65dBm to -95dBm), Tone Squelch 40kHz Connectors: DC in, ¼” Unbalanced Line Out (Adjustable Level), Balanced XLR Mic Out (Fixed Level) LED indicators: Power on Unwanted Signal Rejection: 65dB image and spurious Power requirements: DC 18V@250mA, AC/DC adapter included Dimensions (Max.): 8.1"W x 7.5"D x 1.75"H Weight: 1lbs UB-800 BODYPACK TRANSMITTER Controls: Power/Mute On/Off, Input Level LED Indicator: Unit "ON" (Green), Low Battery Alert (Red) RF power out: 50mW Harmonic & Spurious Emissions: -50dB Battery needed: 2 "AAA" alkaline or NiMH Battery Life: 6-8 hours Dimensions: 3.25”W x 2.18”D x 1”H Weight: 11.16oz
• A full set of professional features. Unsurpassed state-of-the-art PLL UHF performance with operation up to 500 feet line-of sight
• 800 user-selectable UHF frequencies w/ one-touch Autoscan open-channel automatic selection
• Proprietary companding and low-noise circuitry for an amazing 120dB dynamic range along with DigiTRU Diversity for maximum range and dropout protection.
• Half-rack receiver design with folding front panel dual antennas
• Durable, all metal UB-800 bodypack transmitter w/ locking 3.5mm jack ensures secure connection and dependable operation