MPA-400 Wireless Megaphone PA SystemSeptember 9, 2014
EO3 Pocket Sized VHF Wireless In-Ear Monitor SystemSeptember 9, 2014
PEM-1000 UHF Wireless In-Ear Monitor System
- 100 selectable UHF frequencies for interference-free performance (Up to 8 systems can operate simultaneously)
- System consists of one PEM-1000T transmitter and one PEM-1000R bodypack receiver. (Unlimited additional PEM-1000R receivers can operate with the same transmitter)
- Easy setup and use with either automatic AutoScan or manual open-frequency selection, and ASC™ infrared synchronization of selected channel between transmitter and receivers
- Rugged, all-metal half-rack transmitter. Rack mountable singly or side-by-side with optional rack kits.
- Both transmitter and receiver offer a user-friendly menu with complete control options shown in the LCD display
- Proprietary companding circuitry for wide Dynamic Range and clear, natural sound
- Includes lightweight, soft rubber, form-fitted earbuds for comfort and optimum acoustics and isolation
- Operating Range: Up to 500 feet typical (depending on site conditions)
- Rugged, all metal half-rack that can be rack mounted singly or side-by-side with optional rack kits
- Front panel features stereo headphone monitor output jack and volume control, select button for choosing one of 100 UHF channels, Left/Right 5-segment audio input level displays, LCD channel display, and IR SYNC to system receivers
- Back panel provides BNC jack for the detachable antenna, a combo 1/4″ TRS unbalanced, and balanced XLR jacks for Left and Right Line inputs, Left and Right 1/4″ TRS unbalanced loop outputs
- Externally powered by AC-DC power adapter
- Portable bodypack receiver features a power switch switchable with built-in volume output level control, select button for choosing one of 100 UHF channels, LCD channel display, stereo/mono, Signal/Low Battery LED indicator.
- Receiver has AUTO-SCAN for finding an open channel and IR SYNC to system transmitter
- Handy Mute Button for muting audio if desired during use
- Operates up to 8 hours (depending on volume) on 2×1.5V AA alkaline batteries
- Each receiver is supplied with a pair of miniature, lightweight (yet powerful) in-ear speakers with soft rubber mounts, designed for “custom” form-fitted comfort and optimum acoustic transfer and isolation.
- Rear clip can be rotated 180° for attaching receiver either vertically up or down position.