Nady PM-200A Powered Personal Stage Monitor – 150W RMS – XLR and ¼” inputs, line / speaker / headphones outputsSeptember 4, 2018
Nady 4W-1KU GT Quad True Diversity 1000-Channel Professional UHF Wireless System with 4 Guitar/Instrument Bodypacks– AutoScan – Automatic Transmitter Pairing – All Metal Construction
- Four independent wireless receivers in one enclosure for simultaneous operation of four transmitters. Unsurpassed performance with 120dB dynamic range. True Diversity circuitry for worry-free operation and dropout protection. Up to 500’ range.
- 1000 selectable UHF frequencies per transmitter for interference-free reception with AUTO-SCAN feature for easy location of clear channels and ASC (Auto-Sync Channel) infrared download for easy frequency synchronization.
- Rack-mountable receiver with 4 balanced XLR microphone level and 1 unbalanced ¼” mixed line level audio outputs. Backlit LCD with user-friendly configuration menus indicating frequency, volume, and RF signal strength.
- All-metal body bodypack transmitter with high quality guitar/instrument cable & belt clip. LCD display indicates group, channel, audio level, and battery level status. Operation with two AA batteries.
- This system is fully compliant with the most up-to-date FCC regulations and operates on 520.0-544.9MHz frequency bands which are comprehensively available for unlicensed wireless microphone use throughout the Continental United States